Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Expectations

I love to be myself and do what I like, eat what I like, talk to whom and whatever I like but at times I am saddened of the fact that I expect. I killed this expectation thing in the past, but this is rigid, as time passes it comes back in one or another form. What I like, I feel it should be likeable, what I eat, I want it to be mouth-watering, whom I talk, I expect a similar response, and that is how I kill the opportunity to become a calm and composed individual. You shall speak to someone who does not behave in a mean way, how simple is that, right? It is actually effortless, and I am currently doing it. Best way to get over expectations is to sit back, relax and go back into your memory where it all started, you will always find the culprit is not someone else but you. 

Why I need anyone, all because it is always told that human is a social animal?

True, humans are the social animal, but can you get over this dilemma and lead the life with peace alongside being a human? 

Yes, by keeping things aside and yourself above all. By giving yourself an image where we might put someone who we aspire to become. Keep yourself first and everyone or everything next, talk to yourself, love yourself, give it some peacetime, you will see things falling in place like it had always happened but seldom observed. 

P.S.- When I am disturbed I talk to myself, I write, maybe not so meaningful to many at least I am giving myself peacetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment